Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love that one week from tomorrow I will be sleeping in Colorado WHERE IT'S COLD!  Thank You, God!  It's been pushing 90 here for much too long.  If you have suggestions for things we should definitely do in Vail, let me know.  I have lots of ideas, but recommendations are always welcome.

I love that my students love my Scentsy fetish as much as I do.  Vanilla Cream has made for some happy noses this week.
I love the super sweet thank you cards my Advisory kiddos made yesterday for the troops for Thanksgiving.  Oh, just precious words!

I love this picture Isaac sent me.  Weim Rescue of Texas friends own these two darling Weims and live next door to this horse.  They had a little meet and greet this week, and I think it's precious.  This is how it's supposed to be, folks!

I love that my district is using Google Sites to communicate with students and parents.  I love my page.  It's daily a work in progress, and that's half that fun.  Every teacher should have a Google Site because they're so easy to use, and Google rarely crashes! Check out mine!

I love the cuddles I get with those two, especially when they'll let me cuddle them together.  So sweet!

 I love that early voting has begun in Texas because it means Election Day is that much closer.  And, once that is done, I might finally feel like I can rejoin the Facebook world without wanting to scream.  Here's hoping!  I've got some very dear friends having babies, and I want to freely look at their pictures without having to block half my friend list first.  Sigh.

I'm loving my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.

2 comments:

Ashlyn said...

I'm loving that picture of the pups and horse! Adorable

Lauren Nicole said...

I'm with Ashlynn, that picture is too cute! You can just see the curiosity on the horse's face. And, dog cuddles are quite possibly the best!

xo
oolalalauren.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...