Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Latte



For a brief moment this morning, the earth stopped spinning on its axis and through everything into a state of complete chaos.  I had the urge to try coffee.  I don't drink coffee-period.  I love the scent and there are certainly some creative flavors out there, but the aftertaste of bitter is just more than I can stand.  However, I was incredibly tired yesterday, and the urge for caffeine, the convenience of Starbucks inside of Kroger, and the gift card in my wallet made for a perfect storm of events to lead me to try the ever famous Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I will gladly admit that the flavor was bold and delightful, just as any pumpkin confection should be.  Yet, the awful bitter coffee-esque after taste ruined the whole experience by half way through the cup.  Coffee just isn't for me.  Thankfully, I was on my way home with a truck full of groceries, so my toothbrush was just a few moments away.  Ah, well, at least I can say I tried!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...