Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving how much fun my pups had with their uncle and cousin this past week.  What a treat for us all!  Bailey even was brave enough to show off his swimming skills for Jason and Jacob yesterday at the beach (I was at work...).  These two bring out the best in my dogs, and we will miss them now that they are gone!

I am not crafty and decor oriented at all, so I love how my hall table turned out!

I found this costume at Target yesterday, and I loved it for Bailey and Aggie Belle.  Maybe they'll decide to wear it for me...

I adore Christy Nockels.  I loved Watermark when she and husband Nathan still recorded together.  Their music is classic, and Christy still keeps writing amazing songs.  I don't typically follow many female vocalists, but Christy is one I will always be anxious to hear the next song.  This is one of current favorites: Waiting Here for You:

I love that we have finally had a front come in to knock the temperatures into the 50s and 60s at night.  This time it looks like it's here to stay for a while.

I love that Once Upon a Time is back on ABC for new episodes.  I think this show is pretty ingenious.

I love my Jesus!

What are you loving?

Linking up with Jamie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...