Monday, October 22, 2012

Jack and Liam

I get a blogger fail score for not taking pictures of the two sweetest little baby boys you've ever seen yesterday.  Please just use your imagination and trust me when I say Jack and Liam are precious.  I promise to take pictures the next time I go visit.  If you want to see super cute pictures from Michelle's shower, click here.

Will and Michelle had Jack and Liam last Monday, but due to a perfect storm of events on both sides, Isaac and I didn't get to meet the boys until yesterday.  Let me tell you, those two were worth every bit of the wait!  Liam is still in NICU, figuring out how to keep his blood sugar normal (please add him to your prayer list!), so Jack was hanging out up there with Mom and Dad.  We spent an hour catching up with Will and Michelle while they graciously let us love on their boys.  Isaac was in Heaven holding Jack and chatting with Will.  The man really does love baby cuddles.  These two cuties look so much like their big sister Megan-pretty blue eyes, lots of dark hair, and tiny little mouths.  They are just perfect.  I'm so grateful for the friendship of the Tanners and the blessing of watching their four children grow up.  Thank You, Lord, for these sweet lives!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ugh, I have been waiting for pictures! They sound precious :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...