Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gig 'em, Aggies!

I'll quickly admit I was really nervous about A&M's football season.  The SEC is known for being a football conference, and I was really dreading some absolute wipe-out games this fall.  Oh, how wrong I was!  Even if A&M doesn't do a thing right the rest of the season, the Aggie Football Team has proven itself as worthy of competing in the SEC.  I'm proud of their fight and determination not to be trampled.  Shoot, even the two games we lost (Florida and LSU) were incredibly close games.  There have even been clear glimpses of a Wrecking Crew that makes me proud and really, really makes me wish I had season tickets, or at least cable! 

Now, basketball season will be another story on my nerves.  Oh, why did we have to go to the one place that would guarantee we'd play UK?  Whatever will I do?!  I h

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...