Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love seeing this sweet face across the table.  She's very good about not begging, but she loves to watch.

 

Bailey has hurt his neck pretty badly and is on lots of pain and anti-inflammatory meds right now.  He's a bit out of it, but Isaac has been taking such good care of him.  This picture is so sweet.  Bailey's in the snugglie with a heat pack.
This morning: heat pack and bed.  Awesome medicine (not to mention the real drugs he's on-ha!).

I love the pumpkin sauce I found for pasta.  Chicken, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms made it just delightful.  This is going to get pulled out of the freezer quite a bit in the coming weeks.

 Aggie Belle fell asleep on her toys one afternoon.  She plays so hard!

I love that I have three sets of Christmas music to learn for three very different concerts.  It also means there's hardly a night on the calendar that isn't busy, busy, but I thrive this time of year with music.  LOVE!

As of Sunday, I don't have to use a mildew caked, rusty, spray-spitting faucet anymore!  Yay for new faucets!!!

I love that Celebration tickets go on sale Saturday morning.  So much for sleeping in, but I don't want to miss not grabbing our favorite seats by not getting there early to buy tickets!

I love that this will be my view in 15 days!
I love my Jesus!

What are you loving?

Linking up with Jamie.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I would love to go to The Celebration. You always seem to enjoy it so much. Any chance you could let me know when y'all are going and maybe I can purchase tickets online?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...