Friday, June 13, 2014

Five Friday Favorites

ONE:
These two and their momma will be wrapped up in our arms in just 2 short days.  Their momma doesn't get to say the whole week, but we'll see her again at the end of our visit.  I don't know who's more excited: the girls, the grown ups, or the dogs!

TWO:
These two darlings PLAYED together last night. Bailey hasn't been interested in chew bones for years...until recently.  He has some his own size, but after watching Sister and Cousin banter back and forth over the ends of the same big dog chew bone, Bailey decided it was his turn to try this out last night with his sister.  So, so proud of my little chi and his old age gumption!

THREE:
"Call the Midwife" is a fabulous BBC series in its 3rd season.  I found it on Netflix  a few weeks ago.  At first, I was a little leery that this might make me flip out about having a baby in 5 weeks, but it hasn't.  There is soooooooo much more to this 1950s, East London period piece than babies!  The 50s music is such a gem!  Even Isaac has started watching season 2 with me, and he's a hard sell when it comes to TV.  PBS also airs this show, but not they just finished season 3, so for now, Netflix. 

FOUR:
Supposedly I'm on this thing called 'limited activity' until the Man Cub is born.  For those of you who know me in person, you just snorted and tried not to wake your own napping babes.  I really have been pretty good about sitting (or pool floating) for long stretches between activities this week.  But, the doctor never said I couldn't go to lunch with friends and family, and I've done that 4 days this week!  I don't know how many more of these uninterrupted lunch visits, so I'm taking advantage!  Yesterday, Isaac joined us at Freebirds for the first of the summer's Throwdown Thursday Lunch Breaks.  We had a blast loving on some teens, our summer interns, and of course our youth minister.

FIVE:
Love my LifeFactory bottle for drinking water with YLEOs!
Source
Linking up with:



 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...