Friday, April 25, 2014

YLEOs: Fever Blister Relief

Nobody likes a fever blister.  They are nasty!  The day we were leaving for Kentucky a few weeks ago, I woke up with the beginning stages of a fever blister right smack in the middle of my lower lip.  Ugh.  I was not about to suffer through one while on vacation to see family and friends.  I whipped out my Reference Guide for Essential Oils to see what I could use as an anti-viral to knock out this booger.  Lemon and Thieves were two of the suggested oils.  I promptly made sure my travel vials were full, put them in my suit case, and headed off, after first making sure I had thoroughly rubbed a drop of each on my lip of course!  Every couple of hours for the whole trip, I rubbed a drop of each on my lip.  The blister never fully formed, and by the time I returned home 6 days later, it was completely gone.  Once again, Young Living oils saved the day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...