Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I love that this is Thanksgiving Break for a whole week!  That's a lot of time to be thankful for a whole lot of blessings.  I'm enjoying it.

The best part of a week off has been all of the time with friends.  I've had a lunch date with Michelle T. and Megan, a shopping date with Michelle K., and today I get to have lunch and go shopping with Meredith.  Oh, oh, oh, how I love my friend time!

I loved finding Isaac wearing his Mr. Fix-It shirt while working on my brother's weed-eater.


I love that the trees are turning brilliant shades of red and gold right now.  Our trees always decorate themselves in time for the holidays.

I love this sign that I found at our brand-spanking new, absolutely huge HomeGoods.  It's very appropriate for my house.  Of course it had to find a spot on the A-B wall.


I loved date night with my grandparents at the zoo last night.  Houston Zoo is having Zoo Lights this year for Christmas, and last night was a preview for members.  We had a blast visiting our favorite animals and then viewing extensive amounts of lights.  Many were choreographed to music while others were just plum pretty.  The whole event was incredibly well organized. If you live near Houston, GO!
Baby Tupelo

Mama and Baby Kudu. 






I'm not sure they understood all the commotion.  Poor herd!


I love my Jesus!

Linking up with Jamie.

2 comments:

Rachel Easley said...

Stopping by from WILW link up...I love the Fall colors in the trees too! I have posted a few "Fall" blogs lately! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Helena said...

Incredible snaps! Boy is that lit up giraffe a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...