Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Christmas Music Edition


Christmas music is everywhere right now!  It's fun, joyful, and usually helps me keep me focus on Jesus.  Yay!  Here are some of the Christmas albums that I love:

Steven Curtis Chapman release his newest Christmas cd this fall.  JOY is full of classics and newly written pieces with a smooth jazzy feel to many of the songs.  One song is about Christmas in Kentucky, so of course that makes me happy!  Here's Joy to the World:

Josh Groban's 2007 album Noel is just flat out gorgeous!  The whole CD is stock full of one beautiful sound after another.  It Came Upon a Midnight Clear is awesome:

Can you ever go wrong with Mannheim Steamroller? I love their unique takes on Christmas classics.  Here's God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen:

Michael W. Smith's Emmanuel is so powerful:



Barlow Girl has a song called Hallelujah, Light Has Come.  It's heavenly!
 
Casting Crown's rendition of I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day is possibly my favorite song of my adult life (Hark the Harold was my favorite as a kid).

What are your favorite Christmas songs?

Linking up with Jamie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...