Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I love that between 15 and 20 people were baptized at our church Sunday evening.  I loved hearing their stories of learning to love Jesus and how He has and is continuing to pursue them relentlessly!

I love that the CIA is growing and growing on my campus!  Teachers were meeting free this morning, so I got to start my day with about 45 middle schoolers listening to them study God's Word.  (Teachers aren't allowed to talk at religious meetings on campus, but we can attend...that's Texas).  I also got to hold one of the leader's super cuddly 10 month old who is the happiest teether I've ever met.  I may have just started today's STAAR testing with baby drool on my shoulder.  Love it!

I'm loving this weather!  It's been perfect since Saturday.  I think the temps and the humidity will start going up tomorrow, but oh, it's been nice!

Speaking of the weather, because it's been so nice, Isaac has made sure I've been bike riding with him in the evenings.  I haven't been feeling well, but a bike ride isn't going to make me worse, that's for sure.  If anything, exercise helps the pain because it releases endorphins.  That's the best pain killer out there!  We don't go fast and don't go far, but it's nice to be forced to get out and enjoy the breeze and sunset.

I love that today is the last day of STAAR (our state standardized test) for my 6th graders!  I don't have to deal with this test again until next year.  Woohoo! 

I love that there are 5 1/2 weeks left until summer!

I bought this dress over the weekend.  I'm not sure I'm loving it yet on me, but it sure is cute on the hanger!  Taking fashion leaps is not easy for me.  I would live in jeans and t-shirts if I could....


Which is why I love that this is STAAR testing week so I can wear jeans and t-shirts!  Ha!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.


1 comment:

Holly said...

I really like the dress! Very pretty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...