Saturday, July 19, 2014

July BarkBox

This month's BarkBox is all about the beach!  All of these treats and toys are themed around the sun and fun!


Mr. Barksmith's Pina Colada Smoothie ($2): The first thing I pulled out was this little goodie.  The pups adore these treats that get thrown in the freezer for a cold treat on a hot day.  They both love coconut, so I'm sure they will love the pina colada!


Healthy Dogma Coconut Flavor Barkers ($7.95): I was super excited when I pulled these out.  No grain, cute packaging, and coconut flavored.  However, but pups snubbed them when I offered each of them a piece.  I took a closer look at the ingredient list, and the 1st is peas and the 2nd is pea flour.  Well no wonder they turned their noses!  Mommy doesn't like peas either!  Ha.  I might be able to convince them these are good later, and I am intrigued by other flavors on their site.  I'll just check the ingredient list first.  :)

Bixbi Daily Essentials Chicken Breast ($13.44) These made in Colorado treats sound like something I would like: chicken, blueberries, cranberries, and mushrooms-yum!!  My two always love jerky treats so these are sure to be a winner.

Etta Says! Duck Chews ($4 for one): Bailey loves when these arrive in BarkBox.  This is one treat I never make him share since there are so few crunchy chews he actually enjoys. 

Loopies Fish Bones Toy ($15) Aggie Belle loved the Spector toy Loopies sent her a few months ago.  She still loves on it.  Currently, she's been opposed with this fish toy for the last hour without a break.  The squeaker is dead already, but these toys hold up so well!!

For a product total of  $42.39, we certainly got our money's worth out of our $19 subscription.  And, it's two happy puppies for the next month as they enjoy their treats. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...