Friday, February 7, 2014

Five Friday Favorites

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

Linking up today with The Good Life Blog and The Diary of a Real Housewife.

ONE: There's no doubt in my mind that animals know who there Creator is because I believe this verse:
So it doesn't surprise me that on the days he's actually awake when I have my quiet time, this little boy is in my lap.  I swear Bailey is very aware that those words are God's.  Understand them, nope.  But know it comes from his Maker, yep.

TWO: The thought ran across my head to see if Kelly's Kids was still in business this week.  Did you wear Kelly's Kids clothes when you were little?  It was all catalog sales through consultants, like Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and Scentsy, so Mom was always going to parties to get David and me clothes.  I wish I had some of the pics of us in Kelly's Kids.  We'd match and be so gosh darn cute.  Sure enough, the company still seems to be going strong and has a website now for consultant free purchasing!  I can't wait to for family to start shopping this line for our sweet one!  Names won't be on the clothes at our house, but monograms and the adorable appliques will be!  My current favorite:
THREE: I needed this yesterday and was so glad when a sweet blog friend posted it.  I'm learning this daily in this season.


FOUR: I needed this one too.  Who cares if it doesn't bring glory to Jesus?!?

FIVE: The Olympics began yesterday, and I can't wait to see the opening ceremonies tonight!  I do like the summer games better than the winter, but it's still fun seeing so much talent in one place.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...