Thursday, March 3, 2011

Son of Hamas

I can't wait to get my hands, eyes, mind, and heart on a copy of this book!  Mosab is the son of one of the founders of Hamas, a Palestinian terrorist group.  And yet...this man is a Believer, a brother of mine because of the precious, redeeming blood and love of Christ.  Just the thought gives me chills.  Our God is at work, and He is raging war against the Dark Powers of this world.  The library will have it for me in a couple of days, and I know I'm going to be amazed at Mosab's dedication to reach Palestine with the saving grace of Jesus.

To read more about Mosab's book until I can post my own review, check our Joel Rosenberg's blog.  Joel is a wealth of information about all things Southwest Asia and End Time events. To see Mosab's own blog, click on the link on my blog roll under "Ministries and People We Support" or click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...