Thursday, March 10, 2011

Book Review: Son of Hamas


I was so anxious to read this book that I didn't even wait for the library to get it for me!  I stopped by our local branch after work and found it on the shelf.  It was so hard to put it down to go to sleep or go to work. 

Mosab, now called Joseph, has had an incredible 33 years of living.  Wow, wow, wow.  He's such an insightful man, and is able to describe the difference between good and evil in fabulous ways.  Please grab a copy of this book.  It's very easy to read and so informative about what's really happening between Israel and Palestine.  Mosab's faith is still new, but God is using his story to do mighty things. 

2 comments:

BrunerAbroad said...

I've heard about this book and really want to read!! In some of my Islamic studies classes we've talked a lot about the conflict, and wow! My eyes have been opened and I'll never think about it the same! And now I can hardly wait to read Son of Hamas!

Laura said...

Laura, I think you'll love it! He has a blog too...it's linked up on the right side of my page. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...