Friday, March 18, 2011

"Children of God"


In honor of beautiful friends who forever made a precious little boy theirs this week and for friends who found out they'll be a mommy and daddy in four short weeks, all thanks to the beauty of adoption, I'm sharing this link. It's Third Day's music video to "Children of God".  For all of those waiting to grow their families, may God's patience see you through.  And in the daily increasing ache in my soul to have the craziest rainbow of a family, Lord be blessed.  Thank You for adopting me in spite of all my sin.  May I never live one second not acting like Your child.

Christy, thank you for sharing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Children are always a blessing however they enter your family! Great song that speaks truth! : )
~CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...