Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brothers

A trip to Dallas is never complete without a visit with my two brothers that live there. I was so excited to introduce Isaac to Fred and Jeff and their families.

Saturday after the wedding, we drove to Arlington, checked in at the hotel, and headed to Fred and Aggie's. I was thrilled to meet Aggie who I had yet to see as she was in Zambia for 7 weeks recently. Knowing Fred, it didn't surprise me one bit how sweet and kind Aggie is. Sarah seemed excited to see me again and loved showing me the big girl room Fred had set up for her while she and her mommy were in Lusaka.
On Sunday, we met Jeff, Bridget, Tina, and Joelle for church and then went to dinner with them before driving home to Houston. It was such a treat to spend time with them too, even if it was all too brief. Tina was way too cute with all four front teeth missing. It was tough for her to talk or eat, but she managed to make us laugh. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...