Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August BarkBox


This mess of fun arrived last week, and this was my favorite themed box yet!  Lobster, lobster, and more lobster.  I suddenly became very achy for Boston....

Jolly Pets Romp N' Roll ($13.29) I forgot to take an individual pic of this one, but it's the red ball with the rope in the above photo.  Aggie Belle had great fun with it for about 6 days playing tug-o-war and whipping it around, but it met it's demise yesterday.  Fun toy, but not the most durable.


Pet Rageous Lobster ($8) Water fun heading our way!  This toy is made for the water, and I can't wait for our beach day in September for Aggie Belle to try it.  I've put it away until then so she doesn't get it confused with her land toys.  :)


Bocce's Bakery Lobster Roll Treats ($9.50) Lobster in a dog cookie sounds a bit extravagant, but my two love these!  They make me want a trip to New England so badly....


Grandma Bowser's Cheddar Biscuits ($13.20) What's a lobster boil without cheddar biscuits?!  I mean, really!  These are a little crunchy for Bailey's smaller, older mouth, but Aggie Belle has been scarfing them down.  They smell good too!


These two love BarkBox, and now want a trip to Boston with Mommy!  This month's box cost us $19, but has a value of $43.99.  Can't beat it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...