Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm absolutely crazy about Celtic Thunder.  Thank you Netflix for the introduction.  Here's a current favorite from their Christmas concert:

I love that I had five days all to myself.  I was beyond productive-my freezer is full, presents are wrapped, Christmas parties were enjoyed for hours on end, and many impromptu dance parties were had.  What a treat!  Thanks, Jacob!

I'm purposely keeping this week's short.  My best love at the moment has been free time after each class period's exam.  My kiddos and I have laughed and talked and colored and sang Christmas songs and talked about all their plans for the next two weeks.  Each of those moments with my 153 doll babies has been precious. 

I love my Jesus!  Folks, that tomb is empty!  He's here, and He's now. 

Linking up with Jamie.

1 comment:

Cortney said...

What a great post! Love that I found your blog, i'm looking forward to reading along and following!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...