Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving that it's the middle of concert season for me!  Two weekends of concerts down, two more to go.  December 2nd was our Christmas Bellapalooza. 

I love that our first super cold front finally came!  It hit freezing yesterday morning in our area.  This meant I could actually wear a sweater Monday and Tuesday.  It's going to warm back up as the week continues, but at least we had a taste of Christmas weather!

I'm hosting a baby shower for a dear friend in a few weeks, and I'm loving these different invitations from Shutterfly.  Now, which one to choose?!





I love the Advent devotional from Buckner.  It's a treasure each year.
I love all the Christmas lights and Christmas cards!!  Keep those cards a coming!




I've been wanting a new pair of boots for a while.  If anyone wants to put these Luccheses under the tree for me, be my guest.  Size 7.5

 I've also had my eye on this necklace (with the heart over Zambia of course).  This website is so cool.  I wouldn't mind one bit if this shows up in my mailbox, teacher box at work, or under the tree.





And of course, I'm loving my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.







1 comment:

Trish said...

love the first invitation the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...