Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love Spans the Miles

While I was in Zambia, I met Kevin and Matildah.  Kevin is from Vancouver, and Matildah is from Livingstone.  They met about 3 years ago when Banda's (name=long story) family first came to volunteer with CACZ.  That was the beginning of the sweetest of love stories.  :)  Banda is back in Lusaka full time now with CACZ, and when he returned this week, he proposed.  Yay!  I love these two.  Their passion for Christ and the littlest of His children is amazing.  Matlidah is helping with the social work aspect of CACZ, and Banda is a jack-of-all-trades.  The kids love him.  Mostly, I'm grateful for how the helped me feel right at home when I was in Zambia.  No question was too strange for them to answer for me, and they send me messages from my precious Jessy.  I'm praising God much today for all He's doing!

I stole it from their Victoria Falls album.  :)
P.S.  They need to pick a date soon so I can coordinate my next trip with the big day.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...