Friday, April 15, 2011

JAG Withdrawl

Season 9 Cast
JAG became one of my favorite TV shows my last year or two of high school.  It was a sad day when CBS decided to end the show after 10 years.  I know most shows run their course long before the ten year mark, but I feel that JAG had such dynamic characters that there were still plenty of stories left to be told. 
Season 10
Since I missed the first 6 seasons, I began watching the series from the beginning about 1 1/2 years ago.  Between the local library and Netflix, it was easy to take my time and enjoy the plots of each episode.  I had the last DVD in my possession for about a week before I could bring myself to end the series.  It was sad all over again to say goodbye to such enjoyable characters that were part of a mostly clean TV show. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...