Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blessings of 2010: Friends

Friendships didn't come easy for me growing up. It wasn't until college that God helped me learn to trust my heart to women.  That has been a process that I'm still learning, and God has blessed me with three very special ladies who have walked with me for several years now.  They minister to me and put up with my silliness.  They allow me to pray for them daily, and if you want to learn how to truly love someone,
pray for them daily.  There isn't anything I wouldn't do for these three girls.  I have watched their families grow in 2010 as they've added babies, spouses, and in-laws.  I pray 2011 is special for each of these women as we learn to know each other in new ways as God helps us grow.

Meredith and me at a spa day Spring of '04









Ashley and me Songfest '05
Michelle and me Jan '08
 When everything's blustery and you're feeling flustery, remember you have friends who care." ~Winnie the Pooh

"It's good to keep your friends within hugging distance." ~Pooh and Tigger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...