Wednesday, September 29, 2010

School Days

It amazes me how quickly each day flies by. My students have easily adjusted into the routine of middle school this year, and we are flowing through curriculum with lots of wiggle room. What a treat! Just like last year, I have a solid group of sweet children who are happy and healthy. They have positive attitudes and are learning how to work hard to reach their goals. We have amazing conversations about world events, and they are so ready to get out of the geography topics so we can start talking about cultures in depth. Bless their hearts! My classroom seems to be a haven for most of us, and I am so blessed. Granted, I'm more exhausted and lacking free time more than ever, but these guys are so totally worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...