Monday, September 6, 2010

Life with The Three Stooges

*I've been a horrible blogger due to the death of my computer over a month ago. I'll get better again soon, I promise.

Last Saturday, Isaac's brother and cousin, Jacob and Jason, came in from Ohio and Michigan for a week long visit. I always knew I needed to marry a man without sisters, and this week proved me right. It was a perfect treat for all of us, especially Bailey, who loved the extra attention.

As soon as the guys dropped off their bags at the house from the airport last Saturday morning, we packed up for a day at the beach. Bailey had so much fun running and chasing birds, and the guys enjoyed their time with a frisbee.

Jacob, Jason, and Isaac
On Saturday night, we went to the Watermark/Christy Nockles concert at church. It was a beautiful, glorious, awesome time of worship.

Sunday night we went to Chuy's and the Chocolate Bar. This is what 5 of us ordered for dessert at CB:

Within 5 minutes, our plate looked like this:

I had to teach all week (not a bad thing...this year is going so well!) so the guys got to entertain themselves. They saw Huble Telescope IMAX in 3D, went deep sea fishing and made quite the catch, and spent time at the Houston Zoo watching half brother Tucker and Baylor tumble and wrestle. Isaac and I miss the guys and hope they get to come back again this spring!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...