Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bump

Most of today was completely productive. My grandparents arrived a little before 9 to use my truck for gardening purposes. Ol' Sarge had a great time being treated like a real truck, and I got free flowers and mulch out of the deal. Bailey got to come with us to the nursery, so he was a happy camper too! What a fun morning!

After lunch, Bailey and I spent the next 4 hours outside raking the yard from all the winter mess, weeding, bagging yard waste, and laying out the flowers from Isaac and Jacob to plant this weekend. When Isaac got home, we spent the next hour and a half pruning back my hated crepe myrtle that we can't get ride of, so we trimmed it!

After dinner, I was putting away a placemat in my baker's rack drawer when the whole thing rocked forward and the wrought iron angel from Lucifer fell smack on my forehead. OUCH! I have a decent sized bump on my forehead, and it hurts, but I have a super duper over protective husband who concocted the following:

He ducktaped an ice pack to my head, put me on the couch, turned on a movie, plopped Bailey on me, and told me to stay! Oh, goodness. I did manage a shower and to get sheets put on the guest bed before he sent me back to the couch with the ice. I love my husband, over protective nature and all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...