Monday, January 25, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Several of my blogging friends post their weekly menus on Monday, and since I meal plan on the weekends before grocery shopping, I thought I'd do it too, at least for this week. Hopefully I can keep at it, giving you new recipes to try, as I've enjoyed trying recipes friends post.

Monday night: Dinner with my parents. :)

Tuesday: Chicken enchiladas, Mexican rice, salad, and Coca-Cola Cake (David and Laura are coming over, hence the dessert!)

Wednesday: Left-over steak, fruit salad and potatoes from Isaac's birthday dinner (church nights are always quick)

Thursday: Meatloaf, steamed broccoli with cheese, and fruit

Friday: Sloppy Joes, chips, and fruit

Saturday lunch: sandwiches

Saturday night: Left over meat loaf or go out...that's our one night we like to go out sometimes.

Sunday lunch: sandwiches

Sunday dinner: Leftover Sloppy Joes

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

The Links said...

Glad you are joining in Laura!! How's life!! Hope everything is going fabulous!!

What is coca cola cake??? Sounds interesting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...