Friday, June 19, 2009

Ohio, Days 4, 5, and 6

Tuesday was a fantastic day! It took me 24 years, but I finally made it to Kings Island! It's a huge amusement park with more rollercoasters than I've ever seen in one location! I hate tall drops, but I rode the newest, tallest coaster anyway. I love the 4 minute long "Beast" and a rollercoaster that lies you flat on your stomach so you feel like you're flying. The camera was forgotten at home, so I don't have any pictures, but it was a super exciting 11 hour event!

On Wednesday, we went with Mark and Anna to the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky. Ken Ham created this museum to answer questions about creation while explaining why evolutionary theories don't add up to an answer and also showing how human sin corrupted creation, but how Christ will redeem it. It was a very cool experience. Everyone should make the trip up there to visit. It is very well put together, and the grounds are beautiful.

Adam with animals in Eden.

A 1% scale model of Noah's ark.

Mini Noah's ark after the flood.
Wednesday night we felt like baking, so we made cupcakes. I made homemade icing for us to decorate. Hopefully most of the cupcakes were given away to friends of the Ozingas. We sure didn't need to eat them!

Isaac fixing icing bags.

Our cupcakes
I had all morning on Thursday before I had to go to the airport, so Isaac and I entertained his mom's daycare kids while she went to a hair appointment. I know most of these kids pretty well by now, and they are good kids. It was rainy though, so they couldn't go out to play, and with all the rain during the week, they had lots of energy. What were they to do? Wrestle Mr. Isaac and use him as a human jungle gym seemed like the obvious answer! Yay! It was lots of fun!
Eaton, Connor, Ainsley, Kayla, and Evan taking down Mr. Isaac.
I kept the two babies, Noah and Olivia from under the feet of the big kids and took pictures. Mostly, I laughed. Olivia is my doll baby. I want to move her to Houston and adopt her, but she doesn't need adopting. Sad day for me! She's precious, beautiful, and I can't wait to get a little girl with curly dark hair and big chocolate eyes! Olivia loves to snuggle and play with me, so we had a great morning!
Princess Olivia!

My munchkin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...