Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Isaac's Home Forever!

Isaac moved home to Houston today for good! No more Ohio! Hopefully the moving truck will be here soon with his things; early this evening thye told us they didn't know where the truck was or when it'd be here! I'm sure Isaac was simply talking to a misinformed person, but sheesh! We get the keys to our house tomorrow, so regardless of Isaac's things, we can begin moving in wedding presents, setting up the kitchen, and moving over things that I won't need between now and August! We're both very excited! As soon as it starts to look like a house, I'll post pictures, but that might be after the honeymoon since my big furniture won't get moved until right before the wedding. For now, I'm just glad to have my fiance in the same town as me for good instead of 1200 miles aways from me! Isaac starts work at NASA July 6th. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...