Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Several of my blog buddies are participating in "Fill in the Blank Fridays", and it's such fun!  Here's this week's:


1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is moving to Zambia and adopting our girly.
2. Chocolate and orange juice is something I like that other people think is weird.

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be The Teacher Diaries .

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are hopefully Isaac finishing my cedar chest update going to the movies and seeing the projects my kids make about Africa.
 
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is whatever is currently stuck in my head from choir rehearsals.

6. If I found out that the production of Yogi Pomegranate Green Tea was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is reading.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...