Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Creation Ministries

While I was in Zambia, I met the Vaughans who are from Louisville (Go Big Blue!) who know the Murrays who are from the States but live in Lusaka ministering to folks there.  The Murrays quickly saw the need for mostly uneducated people to have tangible income to break the uneducated/poverty cycle from which they so desperately want to be free.  Thus, the Murrays launched New Creation Ministries.

Thanks to the Vaughans' urgings, I am now helping the Murrays sell what is brought back home with returning missionaries.  In one week, we sent $290 of pure, unadulterated profit back to the faithful workers of NCM.  No, I don't get a penny of it.  I don't want a penny of it.  I'm so excited to know that these amazing men and women are seeing their work bloom.  I also love how modern technology allows me to take cash to the bank and it gets wired to Zambia in a matter of moments.  There's no fear of it being stolen or misused.  Praise You, Jesus, for the wonderful ideas you allow to be birthed!

If you want to see what I currently have in stock to sell, go here.  The album is constantly being updated as I sell/receive new stock

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...