Friday, July 24, 2009

Sperrys

I don't care for shoes much, and I really HATE purses. In my book, they rank right up there with snakes and wasps and mosquitos. I love to be barefoot, and my theory has always been that if it didn't fit in my pocket, I don't need it with me. However, every now and then a pair of shoes will strike my fancy, and give me happy feet. About 14 months ago, this happened when I discovered Sperrys. I think they're just adorable, not to mention super comfy. Sadly, a typical pair of Sperrys at Dillards runs close to $100, and online they are even more expensive. Despite their lure, I've refused to buy them until they went on sale. I was beginning to think Sperrys never went on sale, but I'm happy to report they only rarely go on sale! I found them this week greatly reduced at Dillards, and now they are mine! My feet are in love; they're very, very happy feet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...