Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Houston Bridal Shower

Saturday was a beautiful, perfect day. Isaac (in spirit) and I were covered in love. We are blessed by amazing friends and family who chose to show us their love and support by throwing/attending a gorgeous bridal shower for us. We received so many gifts that will help us start married life, but I most enjoyed reading the notes in the cards. What a blessing. Thank you, everyone. Praise You, Jesus!


Mary Ann Baxter, my 2nd grade teacher.

My favorite little girls!

Opening presents.


2/3 of my house party.

Sarah and Marty. I was Sarah and her brother's nanny for 8 years. Now I'm Sarah's teacher. :)

1/2 of my bridesmaids.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Cute dress, Laura. Where did you get it from?

Laura said...

Ann Taylor. I bought in August on sale so I'd have something super cute for Easter and my shower this spring. Yay for sales!

Chaos and Coffee said...

Such a gorgeous shower! Such a gorgeous bride!!

zerry ht said...

I am lost at words to explain how much I loved this Houston Bridal Shower. These photos were just so cute to have a look. At one of the local Los Angeles event venues we also would be attending a grand wedding shower party which will be hosted by my sister for her best friend. Can’t wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...