Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation

We had a fantastic, blessed weekend adventure! Isaac flew in on Thursday. On Friday morning, he and I headed up to College Station to join the rest of my family and Laura's family for her graduation. Why the nutrition department is with the College of Agriculture, I'll never understand, but we saw some cool animal designs on the mortarboards! :) Seriously, Laura, I am so proud of you! You are an amazing, beautiful, godly woman, and I'm so glad you're my friend!

Laura and her parents, Mark and Paula

Isaac, me, Laura, and David
After lots of fun pictures, we went back to Laura's for a yummy dinner. Isaac and I left a bit early to stroll around Research Park, one of my favorite places in the world. I've spent a lot of quality time with friends, Bailey, and the Lord in that place. It will always be special.
Laura and David with their cute cake!
Saturday afternoon was David's graduation. Nanny and Dede drove up to join us. Needless to say, there was no lack of entertainment during the ceremony with 12 of us together. Yay for family time! David, I adore you, and while I hate that I'm losing my excuse to return to Aggieland, I'm glad you're moving back to Houston!
After David's gradutation

The 6 of us

The kids

We went to Christopher's for dinner, and this was their dessert.
Laura and David are both coming home to Houston to start grad school this summer. I can't wait to see these two more often!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...