Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Our Christmas began on the 23rd. We celebrated with a yummy dinner (thanks, Nanny!) and super fun presents.

The Christmas fun with Aunt Laura wore out the baby. This is how he wanted to sleep all night, on my super cute Christmas pillow cases a student made for me.



Even Igor (left) and Nika (right) have gotten into the decor of Christmas. :)



On the 23rd, Isaac and I headed to Pearland (talk about a long trip! hehehe) to stay with Nanny and Dede. Nanny has fed us well, and Dede, Isaac, and I have decided to a trip to the shooting range needs to be a new tradition for every Christmas Eve. It was a great way to spend a sunny afternoon before church! UBC had one of the most worshipful Christmas Eve services I've ever attended. Maybe it helped that I was apart of it (bells), but I think it was just that the hearts of the congregation seemed to be in the right place, and Robert was very challenging in his sermon.


This morning was a blast! We slept in, ate a yummy breakfast, and then spent an hour and half opening gifts. That's a record for length, and made it more fun! Bailey got a Snuggie from my mom, and I got footie pjs from Bailey. Woohoo...we'll be a cuddly bunch this winter!


I hope everyone has had a glorious day celebrating the birth of our Savior!


Bailey was totally uninterested in his stocking presents this year. Oh well. His grandma tried, and I had fun opening them for him.





Isaac got a shopvac from my parents. Woohoo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...