Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wedding Day Minus One

The Friday before the wedding was a perfect day! Two of my mom's best friends hosted a bridal luncheon so that I could honor the ladies who have been so wonderful in supporting me the past 16 months. Tina and Debbie were truly gracious hostesses, along with the help of Debbie's daughters, Tisha and Tiffany. The food was exquisite, the hand stitched favors were gorgeous, and the company divine. I love getting to share with the women in my family the ladies who are such dear friends to me. My bridesmaids, house party, and flower girls (minus Laura. She had hospital rotations).

Debbie and Tina

After the luncheon, the wedding party and I went to a nail salon for a little pre-wedding pampering. It was delightful, girly fun!
The rehearsal was a 6:00. Everyone arrived on time, the practicing went smoothly, and we all enjoyed a few laughs along the way. But, by 7:30, we were all very hungry.
All of the bridesmaids!
Isaac's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Cadillac in Kemah. We had a tasty dinner of fajitas. I loved every second of having all of my family and best friends together. I did not want the night to end, but we were all tired. So, after a ride on the Kemah Express Railroad, we called it a night. All of the bridesmaids except Michelle (for good reason!), headed to my house for a big sleepover. And, it was a sleep over! We crashed so quickly for a great night's rest.
At Cadillac

For pictures from the whole day, visit the Wedding Week photo album on Facebook.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...