Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Pumpkin Edition


Pumpkin Edition (or perhaps, Addiction?):



Oh my, it's no secret that I love all things pumpkin.  I choose to ignore the fact that pumpkins are orange.  God and I will discuss that when I reach Heaven.  My favorite homemade treats, Puppy Pumpkin Pastries, Pumpkin Pancakes, and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are old news, but here are some of my favorite pumpkin treats from the store:

Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts.  They are delish, but way too sweet to eat both in the package for breakfast. 

My Nanny graciously handed this delightful sounding treat over to me this weekend when I found it in her pantry.  :)  I haven't tried it yet, but anything that's pumpkin mixed with cream cheese is going to be amazing!


Both of these ales are quite tasty, and the pumpkin flavor isn't overwhelming.  I like the Shock Top brew better because it doesn't taste as dark as the Sam Adams and probably because I like Shock Top better all around anyway.  Be warned, they are full flavor ales, so they come with all the calories. 

Ok, so my photo isn't the straightest shot ever, but I do enjoy decorating with gourds.  Place wax paper under them so if the bottoms get soft the furniture/wood doesn't rot along with the gourds.  I want to get some faux fall colored leaves to put on the mantel as well.

And of course, I'm loving my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...